31 Dec 2015

Q&A

Hi Nina :)
I'm so happy you left a comment here :D
So...

1. Where do you live? (country)
  • I live in the Czech republic. We wanted to go to Germany but we had no money so we had to stay here :D Now we still don't have money because my dad can't work because we are refugees. I think it's stupid when refugees can't work.
2. Do you live in some house or something?
  • Yes, we live with some Czech family in their house.
3. What language do you speak in school?
  • AT school :P
  • So at school I speak English because I don't speak Czech and they don't speak Arabic. But I try to learn Czech. I think it's nice language but not easy :D
4. Was it hard to leave? I mean traveling and way from Syria.
  • Of course travelling by plane would be easier and more more safety but we didn't able to do it. So we travelled with many other people on a boat. I'm not sure how much time we spent on the boat but there was no food and I was so hungry. Some peole died during the way because they were ill or too hungry or they just fell into the sea.When we finally was in Greece they gave us food and water and some clothes. There we were so happy because the mose dangerous part of the way was behind us :)
Do you have more questoins? Ask me :)

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for ansewers! Czech republic is right next to my country - Slovakia.
    It is really nice that some family allowed you to stay in their house. Most of people I know would not do that.
    Ahh I am always doing those stupid mistakes :D Czech language is very similar to mine.
    That had to be terrible. I cant even imagine travelling like that.
    I am very curious about you, because in TV they just say that you (refugees) are stupid, without any education, you are leaving mess behind you, you are muslims and potencional terrorist. I dont believe it. Families like you cant be terrorist, because they are the reason why you left, right? But I dont really trust those groups of young men.
    Your family is muslim right? I dont know much about this religion. I know you have god Allah. Then I hear terrorist in TV screaming Allah Akbar and that makes me uncomfortable. My parents are Christians but I only believe in God, no matter what is his name.
    If you want to talk, there is my email: ninka.bukor@gmail.com :)

    ReplyDelete